| || |
| Paralan's line of high-quality SCSI switches enable users to switch one host between two strings of peripherals or to share SCSI peripherals between two hosts. |
- Paralan's SCSI switches can be converting switches. Each port may be SE, LVD or HVD.
- Switch between Primary and Backup devices.
- Access a single device or group of devices from more than one host.
- Switch between two devices or groups of devices with the same SCSI address.
- Access for more than 15 SCSI devices.
- Does not consume a SCSI address
- Model SS1 - SCSI Switch specifications